Hello there, this is my weekly report about my work. In this report, I will show what I did this past week. I will also show what I intend to do in the next week. let’s get started.
That’s what is done
- I read GSoC student guide.
- I set up my public blog.
- I will be using the GitHub mirror of Octave instead of using a mercurial repo so, I set up my public repo and prepared my local environment.
- The decision on how to add RapidJSON library to Octave was discussed and made on the mailing list.
- I started reading about and experimenting with Oct-Files to get familiar with the code base.
What I intend to do
- Get more familiar with GNU Autotools.
- Extend configure.ac file to check for RapidJSON.
- Getting familiar with RapidJSON.
- Finish my experiments with Oct-Files.
That’s it for this week. See you next one.