Hello there, this is my weekly report about my work. In this report, I will show what I did this past week. I will also show what I intend to do in the next week. let’s get started.
That’s what is done
- I finished writing tests for jsonencode function. I wrote and extracted from the previous implementations tests for the encoding of:
- Structure array
- Cell scalar
- Cell array
- I used those tests to assess the previous implementations to encode/decode JSON.
- I detected the reason of failure for each failed test in the previous implementations.
- Some decisions about the approach we will follow was discussed in the mailing list.
What I intend to do
- Start coding jsondecode.
That’s it for this week. See you next one.