Hello there, this is my weekly report about my work. In this report, I will show what I did this past week. I will also show what I intend to do in the next week. All the code of the project can be found in this repository. let’s get started.
That’s what is done
- Supported running cells that produce figures
- Supported embedding PNG images in a notebook
- Supported embedding SVG images in a notebook
- Wrote a method that runs all the cells in a notebook
- Formatted text output in stdout to match the output of the Jupyter kernel
- Handled the case if there is only one cell by putting it inside a cell
- Handled the case if the cells have the same keys by transforming the struct array that represents the cells into a cell of structs
Here is a little demo of what the package can do now:
What I intend to do
- Work on supporting plot magic
- Solve some minor issues like:
jsondecodefunction transforms the keys of JSON objects into valid octave variable names. This is not compatible with the notebook format, so we need to handle it.
That’s it. See you next week.