Hello there, this is my weekly report about my work. In this report, I will show what I did this past week. I will also show what I intend to do in the next week. All the code of the project can be found in this repository. let’s get started.
That’s what is done
- Supported embedding JPG images in a notebook.
- Fixed a bug in the code. Code cells with continuation lines and multi-line statements were not supported. I solved this by running the cell as a whole not line by line.
- Supported -f “format” plot magic. The formats that are supported are PNG (default), SVG, and JPG.
What I intend to do
- Work on supporting other plot magics.
- Solve some minor issues like:
jsondecodefunction transforms the keys of JSON objects into valid octave variable names. This is not compatible with the notebook format, so we need to handle it.
- Start documenting the code.
That’s it. See you next week.